Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chapter 25- Missing my love <\3

Alrighty so tonight I had the opportunity to go watch my little sister dance at my high schools drill team showcase. Being on drill team was my life when I was on it. That's all I did all I thought about. I was for sure not the best dancer on the team but my love for dance and the sport was. Since I never finished out my senior year of drill team, every time I watch them dance I cry a little. It was so much harder when my friends were on it, but it's still hard now. I teared up with each " YEAH" that was yelled or whispered, each sharp slap during military that sounded so crisp, then each pirouette that was nailed, each al sicone that was beautiful, each extension that never wobbled. It brought back so many memories and ones I loved. I will never loose my love for dance but now i am just a spectator. Dreaming of seeing my baby out there one day, maybe on the same team I was.
There was also a hard thing for me to watch that made me just angry.... Joes girlfriend Rhonda, she was a senior on the team this year, not only that she was dance sterling scholar, team captain, and that's what I wanted my senior year. I was watching her do and have everything I once wanted, I mean she has Joe and he is all I use to want, and to be able to show my love for Dance to my team and school. Oh well, I have everything I didn't really knew that I wanted. I have my baby girl :) she is all I need and she can't take that from me.
I just hope one day I will get to watch My baby dance her heart out like I use to, then maybe she can be captain . But for now I just will wait to sign her up for dance with my old teacher. I can't wait one more year and she will be dancing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment