Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chapter 20- a week of peace

It's been a great week. I have not heard about Joe at all. I hope he is gone for good. I need this peace. I am a little stresses trying to study to take my cna test soon, plan Nixxons first birthday party, do things in my relieve society calling, working 30 hours a week, and just being a mom. I don't need any joe drama on top of this. It also sounds like he won't be coming home this weekend from college because he has a big track meet. Hallelujah! That means no awkward drive bys when I'm on my way to work and he is driving to his girl friends. I just know summer is coming soon and I'm sure he will has to be home for all of it, LOSER. Or maybe  he will be able to go on a mission and I won't see his sorry face for 2 years or until the guilt gets to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment