Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chapter 23- when will he give it up!?!

This morning Joe texted me! It's been so nice not hearing from him for a few weeks. All the text said was hey.... Does he really think after 21 texts I'm going to just respond. No he needs to knock it off! I want to change my number but my lawyer has advised me not to, so I can document each text and show how he harasses me but yet doesn't show an interest in his daughter. He is a sick man. I just don't understand.
I was going to start posting pictures my baby again until this happened. This whole thing is getting annoying. I am so tempted to get a restraining order. I also wonder if he saw me Sunday at church. I went to his friends missionary farewell, with my friends and I went with a guy so I wonder if he thinks me and this friend are together. I don't really care why he is texting me but it needs to stop ASAP! Joe get a life! Leave me alone, you didn't want me our your daughter in yours, now we do not want you in ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment