Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chapter 24- random memories of my pregnancy

So since I am sick, I just can't sleep so I will blog:) for those of you who faithfully read this I wish I could personally thank each one of you! You make it easier to handle life when it is stressful. So thank you!
I have been thinking of how it  was when I was pregnant and I left some out.
Did I write about the one time i was called a whore to my face at school. If I did skip the paragraph if not read it :)
So one day I was showing a lot. And in high school I showed off my belly. I loved it so whatever I didn't care if it was wrong for me to love my teen pregnancy, but I did. I have never been so happy. But anyway I was waddling my way from seminary to my office assistant class, and this little freshman girl who was very well known for messing around with many many guys, especially on church trips. Well she was starring hardcore at me. I thought to myself heck girl I have eyes to let. E stare back...so I did. As we had a stare down she got close enough to me and said softly "whore". I turned to my friends who were having a conversation and didn't even hear it, and said really! I know everyone is calling me that behind my back but really! They didn't care much and continued to talk. Then I found my little sister, and wooo that girls speaks her mind. I told my sister about it and she was livid. She hunted that girl down and gave her a peice of her mind. Later that day the girl came up to me and apollgiezed, she was almost in tears. I said ya its fine, but when she walked away I laughed. She was one scared little puppy after that.
Well my fingers are kind of tired so I'm going to end this post now, keep reading and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment