Friday, March 15, 2013

Chapter 21- Staying strong to keep her safe

Having an instagram and Facebook are awesome right? For me it's super hard to have them. I get to see all my friends and family post pictures of their babies. I don't blame them and wouldn't want them to stop, but I can't show off my baby girl and its so hard. I was showing her pics a while back but after Joes mom and I had our fight I took all her pics off. They were stalking my Facebook! How creepy since I had blocked all of them and friends of theirs. I wish I knew if they were still looking me up and how interested they were in my baby. I wish I could show her off because she really is beautiful, smart , and funny. I wish I could show her off and the videos of her walking and saying mama and doing the dishes, but I can't. To anyone who doesn't know my reasons to hiding my baby I probably look like a horrible selfish mother. Ugh when is this roller coaster going to end? I can only hope soon.

5 comments:

  1. I really wish you would post pictures of her, she has such a pretty mom I could only imagine how she looks :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was planning on posting some for her 1st birthday next week, and things with her dad have been quiet. But I just got a text from hi, so I'm afraid to now:(

      Delete
    2. Dont be afraid to she's your daughter not his, he's a simple sperm donor. Keep your profiles private just in case but even if he does see pictures that's okay let him see what a beautiful little girl she is and let him feel like such a ass hole when he sees her face, she's one thing that he will never be able to see.

      Delete
    3. I was doing that for a while, but I found out somehow his family was looking at my Facebook even though I blocked them all, and anyone close to them I didn't trust. Hopefully after she turns a year ill talk to my lawyer and see if abandonment of a year would hold up in court if he decided to order a test.

      Delete
    4. Hinges that happened to me to, I wasn't talking to my baby's father and had everyone if his family and everyone involves with them blocked but they still would find out things about me like which town I moved to and my new number and stuff like that, eventually I thought whatever she's my baby I don't care about them they don't care about me it's whatever. Regardless it's still your choice.

      Delete