Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chapter 9 the countdown begins!

Since my Baby Girl was due in March I had a few months on my hands just to rest and get ready for this bundle of joy.  I was too pregnant to get a job, so I volunteered at a local kindergarten class, and pretty much sat home all day long. Some days I cleaned the house, or just slept. I mostly slept because being that pregnant sucks the life out of you!

 Soon the weeks started to count down, then the weeks, then the days. Me being super freaked out by needles or pain of any kind the thought of labor put me into tears and a small panic attack. I would watch MTV's show 16 and Pregnant , because ha these were girls I could sorta relate to so I watched it , but when it got to the whole labor part of the show...I started to cry I got so freaked out! I figured that I was such a baby myself how was I going to bring one into this world.  Those last few weeks before I was due I was so panicked. Like two weeks before I was due I went to the doctors and ha I was dilated to a 3...hearing that made this whole thing a reality!

I had always pictured my whole pregnancy with a loving husband by my side the whole time, both of us getting excited about our new baby coming into this world, him calming my fear of all aspects of labor. Instead I had my mom by my side the whole time, which was probably just as good since she had been through having 3 kids. I am so grateful for my mom helping me out through out the whole pregnancy and now we were getting ready for the labor..the end of the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment