Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chapter 8 All done

Wow its been a long time. Life gets crazyy! Anyway after my Sr. Ball, Christmas rolled around. It was nice to be away from school and everyone. I was really starting to show how pregnant I was, and walking around with a basket ball belly is really hard to do when your in a school full of skinny girls, it did not help my already pretty low self esteem. I got a few baby things for Christmas, it got me super excited for the baby to get here.
When I would get back to school  I only had two weeks until I was scheduled to graduate a semester early. I had to take some online classes to get all my credits in on time. It was hard to graduate early, not just because the extra classes, but when I was gone I was pretty much gone. I knew my friends would slowly forget I was around, I would be home all day with nothing to do, and I wasnt ready to just be done. Ya, I was sick of the classes, and the drama, but being done with high school is a big thing and when you dont have more schooling right after to look forward to, it is hard.
Those two weeks flew by. Before I knew it, my teachers were signing me out of their classes, and I was saying good bye. I stalled it out as long as I could. After a few hours of checking out, of classes, I was walking into the office to really check out. I couldnt believe I was going to be done. I gave them my paper and all they said was we will let you know about graduation in a few months. Then all I had to do was walk out the doors. As I walked out of the doors all I could do was start to cry. I cried all the way to my car. I went to go visit my mom at her school and as I was driving there I past a cop car, I had been Career experiencing at the police station, and I LOVED it, so seeing that made me cry even more.
Being done with High school was a good thing and a hard thing to do. I was now a 17 year old High School graduate, with no job, very few friends, and now a whole lot of time to prepare for this little girl soon on her way.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this blog so far I was really down and upset about my pregnancy because my "baby's Father" kid of acts like "Joe" So I Know how hard this was for you as well for me I'm 20 yrs. old & 16 weeks pregnant and It's been really rough but knowing there's someone out there who has gone through almost the same exact thing Im going through makes me feel alot better. Thank You for this Blog It's A Great Read !! & Thank You For venting it has helped me through alot

    ReplyDelete