Friday, July 6, 2012

Chapter 7 Things have to end sometime..

December rolled around and it was time for the Sr ball. I could only dream I would be asked to it, but.....I didnt, which is fine I get it, it would be pretty weird going with 6 month pregnant girl. As a class officer I had to help plan it. So no matter what I had to be a small part of it no matter what. During the practices I decided I would just be the one to start and stop the music. I was sitting in the corner all by my self watching all my friends and Joe mess around and have fun. If that wasnt hard enough, I just happen to look up randomly and I see Joe and his friends looking at me, sticking their stomachs out and  making faces at me. I went to the Vice principals office after and tried to talk about it since it was harassment and I had already put up with enough crap from him that this was not even needed or mature on any level, plus I didnt want to go to school anymore it was horrible! I never really felt unwelcome there until that day.
 The vice principal called Joe in the next day and talked to him then talked to me. He said that Joe said he wasnt really doing that, they were making fun of each other and Joe felt really bad for me and I was probably just over emotional and was looking for it more than it was there....I didnt even know what to say. I knew the vice principal took his side because Joe was a X-country star, wrestling star, and a track star, of course he could not put a black mark on his record. After that I felt like not even the school was on my side, or wanted to make me feel welcome. At that point I couldnt wait to get out of there and not have to deal with this immature drama that I really did not need to deal with.
Senior ball day came around...I went to my yoga class, came home, sat around, went to a dinner party with my parents then came home and got ready. Luck for me I could get ready super fast and I actually looked really cute! I had a semiformal dress and my cute little baby bump. I got there and took a few pics with friends and then waited for the floor show to start. As all my friends started to be announced I could help my self but to cry a little. I didnt let anyone see, but it was hard seeing all these skinny girls look like princesses and me lookin like I ate too many donuts that day. The hardest was seeing Joe come out acting like he was Gods gift to man. Once again Im sittin on the side lines with his child as he gets to live out something I had waited for forever.
Then came the parent dance, my dad was nice enough to dance with me. Then the next song started and my ex boyfriend Shaun asked for a dance, he told me I looked beautiful and teased me about my baby bump getting in the way. He had been a great friend the whole time, and this made my night. Then his mom came and gave me a hug and told me I looked beautiful and missed me. It ment so much to me. I took a few more pictures then went home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment