Thursday, July 5, 2012

Chapter 6. Things are starting to look up :)

A while went by and nothing from Joe. It was getting very peaceful. I was really starting to show  by 19 weeks. You could tell I was pregnant by then. Halloween finally came around and that was my first ultrasound which meant I got to find out the sex of my baby!! I was so excited! They told me to drink what was what felt like an ocean of water. I was sitting in class just drinking water all day long. Being pregnant and drinking a ton of water does NOT mix well.. you have to pee a ton anyway and adding water to that is not okay haha. By the time to got to the hospital to have the ultrasound done, my back was hurting so bad. I could not believe the pain I was in. It was the worst pain I have ever been in! They finally got me in to find out. Everything was looking good, but they couldnt get the baby to move because I had so much water in me, lucky for me she let me finally pee! that helped my back pain a little, everything on the baby was looking good, but my pain suddenly got worse. It got to the point where I had to get up and I threw up from it, but that didnt even help the pain. FINALLY she asked if I wanted to know what it was....I had thought forever that it was a boy, then that day I decided it was a girl....and Momma knows best because I was being blessed with a beautiful baby girl! I was so excited. My mom and I started to cry a little :) but it was a good cry. I was excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment