Thursday, April 18, 2013

Chapter 28- Joe is coming home

Joe is going to be done with school here in a few weeks, and I know he will be coming home for the summer. I just know he is going to see her at least once and I'm terrified he is going to see himself in her, because she looks just like him and his family. I know I can't avoid him forever. I have to take my baby out to the big 4th of July carnival and to our city celebration, and the rodeo and all that fun stuff. I wish he would get a job up there and just stay up there. This whole living in fear of him is ridiculous. I hate it. But I will do whatever it takes to keep my baby from him.

3 comments:

  1. Don't get angry at me lol. But I can't help but feel sorry for Joe. I think he should be allowed to see his child. Despite all that he had done, idk, I just think he almost has a rite to see her. Also I don't think you should fear him like you do, he's not going to harm you right?? Sorry if I've offended you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why he should ever see her when his first instinct was to abort her, and has never tried to see her and when he texts me doesn't even ask about her. It's takes more to being a father than just making the baby you have to earn the right. He has never wanted her and if killing her before she got here was his plan that just isn't right. I know I'm going to find a guy who will be a real father to her even if its not biological. And it's not really that I'm afraid of him because i have seen him and had to be around him it's the fear of him seeing himself in her and then deciding that he wants to take her . But I honestly wouldn't put it past him to hurt someone since he has been abused and a good percent of abused kids abuse their family so him just being out if the picture is best for both of us.

      Delete