Monday, February 11, 2013

Chapter 16- Another Paternity Test? Uh No

Between yesterday and this morning I am constantly breaking down. Joe has done it again. But I am afraid this is the end of the games and its getting real. My bishop asked me to come talk to him yesterday. I had a hunch it was about Joe and wanting to serve a church mission. I just didn't know what was going to happen when I went in to his office.
I went in there and my bishop sat across from me and explained to me how joe has requested to serve a church mission but it is a rule that a missionary CAN NOT have fathered a child. So then he told me that Joe had already agreed to a paternity test because " there is no way that he could be her father". I said that I would not agree to that. And my bishop told me that they would see if he would sign away his rights as a parent then do the test. I said that would be great. Later I found out we can't really do that so now the church is trying to decide how to handle this situation. I don't think they realise that proving that Joe is her dad is only going to put her into danger. I am sick of this. Why can't Joe just leave us alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment